Pricing & General Info
|Per Week||March, April, October||May, June, September||July, August|
- Your holiday begins on Saturday after 2pm.
- Your holiday ends on Saturday before 10am (you are welcome to use the garden outside these times).
- 25% deposit required on booking, balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- 10% reduction if booking both gîtes together.
- Payment in GBP or Euros accepted. Bank transfers only please.
- Long term lets available out of season.
- Late bookings subject to availability.
- All bed linen, towels and swimming towels are provided.
Important – Terms and Conditions We want everyone to enjoy their time here, please read.
The Client is strongly advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy, including cancellation cover, and to have cover for the personal belongings of each member of the party as these are not covered by the Owners insurance.
- To book the property please complete and sign the booking form and return it to us with payment of a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the holiday cost. This is to be paid by bank transfer in GBP or Euros. Please indicate which currency you prefer and bank details will be provided. On receipt of deposit the Owner will confirm your booking.
- The balance of payment is due not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. A reminder will be sent. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require payment in full on booking.
- In lieu of a security deposit, the Client agrees to notify the Owner immediately of any damage incurred by him/her at the property. The Client then agrees to be invoiced by the Owner for the damage caused during and arising from the Client’s stay. Costs for damage will normally be limited to the cost of replacing or rectifying the damage and any consequences of that damage. This term is particularly relevant to the waste water system.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and all fixtures and fittings and to leave the property in a clean condition at the end of the rental. The Client agrees to behave in a courteous manner to any other tenants at the property and not to cause disturbance to others.
- The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the property or breakdown of equipment or appliances and arrangements for repair will be made as soon as possible.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Client for A, any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services nor in respect of any equipment or appliance in the property. B, for any loss damage or injury resulting from weather, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner. C, for any loss damage or inconvenience suffered by the Client if the property becomes uninhabitable before the start of the rental period. The Owner shall then refund to the Client all sums paid in respect of the rental period so affected.
- The Owner’s liability to the Client shall not exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
- The number of people residing in the property shall not exceed the number of booked guests without the permission of the Owner.
- Children MUST be supervised at all times near the millstream, lake and river. These areas are unfenced.