Terms & Conditions
We want everyone to enjoy their time here, please read the following information carefully. The Client is strongly advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy, including cancellation cover, and to have cover for the personal belongings of each member of the party as these are not covered by the Owners insurance.
- To book the property please complete and sign the booking form we have sent you and return it to us with payment of a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the holiday cost. This is to be paid by bank transfer in GBP or Euros. Please indicate which currency you prefer and bank details will be provided. On receipt of deposit the Owner will confirm your booking.
- The balance of payment is due not less than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. A reminder will be sent. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- Reservations made within 6 weeks of the start of the rental period require payment in full on booking.
- A returnable security deposit of £300 is payable at the time of booking.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and all fixtures and fittings and to leave the property in a clean condition at the end of the rental. The Client agrees to behave in a courteous manner and not cause disturbance to others.
- The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the property or breakdown of equipment or appliances and arrangements for repair will be made as soon as possible.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the Client for A, any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services nor in respect of any equipment or appliance in the property. B, for any loss damage or injury resulting from weather, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner. C, for any loss damage or inconvenience suffered by the Client if the property becomes uninhabitable before the start of the rental period. In this instance only, the Owner shall then refund to the Client all sums paid in respect of the rental period so affected.
- The Owner’s liability to the Client shall not exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.
- The number of people residing in the property shall not exceed the number of booked guests.
- Children MUST be supervised at all times near the millstream, pond, river and pool. These areas are unfenced.
Additional terms and conditions during the Covid 19 pandemic
- In the event that a ban is implemented by the FCO (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) on all but essential travel to France, we offer a full refund of the deposit under these circumstances specifically.
- In the case of the holiday being cancelled, due to a travel ban by the FCO, after full payment has been made we would initially offer alternative dates taken either in the same year, or for similar dates the following year. This would be with the understanding that any alternative dates would be subject to availability and any additional costs at that time. If this proposal did not lead to a successful conclusion, we would then reimburse you the total amount paid, minus an administration fee of 20%.
*We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at anytime. Please check back regularly for updates.